We rely on the generosity of God's people to keep education at Calvin Christian School as affordable as possible. In addition to the support of current parents, Calvin Christian is blessed by the contributions of grandparents, former parents, alumni, local businesses, and members of supporting churches.
Please consider joining in our mission by making a one-time contribution, scheduling a recurring gift, or naming Calvin Christian as the recipient of a planned gift.
One-time and recurring gifts:
- Check/Mail -- Mail your contribution, including any special instructions, to the Development Office, 4015 Inglewood Ave. S, Edina, MN 55416.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) -- Use our secure online process to establish a transfer from a bank account of your choice. This is a good option whether making a one-time gift or setting up recurring contributions--convenient for you and inexpensive for us.
- Credit Card -- Take advantage of the security and convenience of credit card giving to make a pledge payment, a one-time gift, or a recurring contribution.
- Transfer of Stock -- Contact Development Director Jim DeYoung about contributing stock. Click the link above to send an email, or call 952-927-5304, ext. 125.
- Individual Retirement Accounts
IRA owners age 70 ½ or older can make direct transfers from their IRA to Calvin Christian. Click on the link above or call for more information.
Planned gifts: Many supporters have made provision for Calvin Christian in their wills, sharing a final, powerful testimony of their commitment to the school's ministry of Christian education. Planned gifts such as charitable trusts and gift annuities are another way to contribute to CCS. Donors often find that planned gifts allow them to make significant donations while providing them with tax advantages or sources of income. Most planned gifts and bequests to Calvin Christian are placed in the Trust Fund, unless otherwise designated by the donor. Contributions to the Calvin Christian Trust Fund are held in perpetuity to ensure the long-term financial health of CCS. A portion of the interest earned annually is retained to grow the endowment, while the remainder is used for special educational projects and financial aid.
Planned gifts usually involve the assistance of professionals, such as an accountant, attorney, or financial planner. Calvin Christian is a member of the Barnabas Foundation, a Christian organization that provides free, expert, and confidential advice on estate planning and planned giving.